Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLatest Topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Weatherevents.net
Netweather.tv
Netweather.tv - Weather forecasts, news and information for the UK
UKASF
UKASF
Met Office Weather
Stormscapes Darwin
SSD
StormScape Photography
SSP
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is bernerockivf

Our users have posted a total of 1624 messages in 192 subjects

Welcome to MetWeatherUK!

Go down 
+7
weatherevents.net
Marianne
Royster
Joanna762
Updraft
pulse1
Wazza
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

Hi-Five : 4

Welcome to MetWeatherUK! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 am

Welcome to MetWeatherUK!

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Forum. The Forum is still to be modified, so what you see now isn't the final product. Please use the forum to its full extent, and have fun!

Many Thanks!

Wayne Brunton/Julian Harcombe (Admin), Mike O'neill (Moderator).

Last edited by Wazza on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.metweatheruk.net
pulse1
pulse1

Hi-Five : 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 pm

A nice new forum to comment, discuss, post images and graphics on weather related issues! Specifically aimed for the UK region it will also highlight all world locations. Looking forward to it guys and congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.http://StormscapesDarwin.com
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

Hi-Five : 6

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 am

Great to see a few people have appeared already.
Between us we will doing our best to get things into shape and have some threads/topics on the go to get things rolling.
Remember whilst its a UK Forum if its about Weather then it more than justifies a mention in the relevant sections shown.

Thanks to those that have already shown their interest and hopefully look forward to seeing many more join what will be both and enjoyable and educational Weather experience here at MetWeatherUK.
Back to top Go down
Joanna762

Hi-Five : 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Hope this is the right place to say well done and congratulations on the new forum! Looking forward to our UK weather chats and getting the info. Very Happy UK live stream too one day eh! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi Joanna, yes the forum is up and running, need to make a few mods though, well quite a few actually! But we'll get there. Smile

Wayne. Smile
Back to top Go down
Royster

Royster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Looking good! Like the front screen.

Martin (FARK) likes the look of it too!

Last edited by Royster on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.katiesklips.co.uk
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Haha Thanks! Still loads to do here, modifying colours, headers etc, time consuming!
Back to top Go down
Royster

Royster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm

affraid Can't wait to see it bloom!
Back to top Go down
http://www.katiesklips.co.uk
Marianne

Marianne

Hi-Five : 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 am

Looking brilliant!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weatherevents.net
Admin
weatherevents.net

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 pm

A quick hello from me guys and gals! I don't seem to have had much time to post on this (or the "other") forum of late. Smile But I'm still kicking about the place, rest assured! Smile

Great work Wazza, Julian and Mike on getting this off the ground!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weatherevents.net

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 pm

totally agree ...
well done guys
Back to top Go down
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Thanks for the comments one and all, certainly appreciated.
Wazza takes just about all the credit for what you see here at the moment though...and yet he doesnt look that clever you know Wink

Its going to be hard to get people on board so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on that front then please let us know. From looking about i can see that there are 2 LARGE sites/forums out there for the UK, Netweather and Weatherworld, both very well established with big numbers of users, Netw have 10000+ !. So whilst that maybe makes me feel a little worried here it shows that there is an audience out there.

Im not expecting things to suddenly take off here, its going to many months for sure but if we can add as much as we can meantime then at least the site is active and doesnt die a death before we even get going.

Thanks for your support so far and spread the word if you can.. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm

don't worry about member levels just yet ..

Get the Board set up the way you want it and are happy with, Make sure your Admins and Mods are on-line to cover most of the day and keep the Spammers out.

I've had the Wetroads Forum running for Nearly a Year now, We had over 600 Members on the Old boards but I've only got 46 Members still !!

It'll pick up in time, just don't lose Heart in it and don't lose Focus on Why you created this Board
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks guys for the support.

It will take time i'm sure. As long as we have at least a few members i'm happy! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:51 am

Hello, My name is James alien

My job is : Transpotation manager of homosapiens. lol!

Looking to find out more about UK weather. Other thank it is sunny, cold or dark..

Im more in to computers geek than weather but willing to help out on any topic if I can.

James
Back to top Go down
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 am

James, good to see another new face here on the Forum, well kind of, the hood seems so be covering your head on the Avatar there !

But all joking aside if i can manage that, welcome to the forum, all very laid back here and hoping to see open discussions on anything weather wise from anywhere in the world. UK being the main point of focus of course but anything that is worthy of a look and a few comments or discussion is more than welcome.

With the exception of Pulse/Mike we are all at what i guess can be called at an amateur level Met wise so certainly no need to feel out of place. Talking about and sharing what knowledge we all have is what this is all about.

So welcome again and heres hoping we see a few more new faces soon...hoods down or no hoods at all even Suspect

Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 am

Upps you said it all there mate!

Welcome James!

Feel free to jump in on anything on here, your computing skills may be handy! As upps mentioned, we have a resident expert on here being Pulse/Mike, who educates us all in his spare time! Check out his stuff in the Aussie section, some amazing stuff he's already shared with us.

Look forward to future discussion!

Wazza.
Back to top Go down
Naybelline

Naybelline

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 am

Welcome to the new peeps... Smile
Back to top Go down
Funtera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:33 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
schizosaurus666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:27 am

Helloooo from sunny Stanley bounce Basketball sunny
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:29 am

Alroight Stan Wink
Back to top Go down
SarahC78

SarahC78

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 am

Hello Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 am

Eyyyy sexy! (I can say that in here as I own it lol)
Back to top Go down
SarahC78

SarahC78

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 am

Wazza wrote:
Eyyyy sexy! (I can say that in here as I own it lol)

And it's true!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 am

LOL!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MetWeatherUK!   Welcome to MetWeatherUK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to MetWeatherUK!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next