Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLatest Topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Weatherevents.net
Netweather.tv
Netweather.tv - Weather forecasts, news and information for the UK
UKASF
UKASF
Met Office Weather
Stormscapes Darwin
SSD
StormScape Photography
SSP
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is bernerockivf

Our users have posted a total of 1624 messages in 192 subjects

UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.

Go down 
+4
pulse1
jp
Mark Hamilton
Wazza
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

Hi-Five : 6

UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:26 am

A little off on my guessing where that area was, not too bad really though.
Looks to have intensified a bit and is now very close to Barnard Castle which is SW from Durham, and a fair ways from you JP.

Still nothing of note showing ANYWHERE else, i would even go as far to say that that is the ONLY heavy shower out there.
FAIL Sleep
Back to top Go down
jp
jp

Hi-Five : 1

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:35 am

im about 10/15mins from durham and half hour from barnard castle. it has intensified a tad and its clouded over and started to see a few wee spittles of rain appear on the window. the CAPE thats out there is moving E with it...*shrugs*

just another epic fail in the UK weather......again confused
Back to top Go down
Kent Weather

Kent Weather

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 am

Well as it's looking to be predominantly quiet for this weekends storm risk - heres something from F.I that can amuse us!

If only eh??

Back to top Go down
http://kent-weather.co.uk
Kent Weather

Kent Weather

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 am

not sure yet how to add a 2nd image in one post so sorry for the double
Attachments
UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 Download?action=showthumb&id=11ukcapeli (1).png
(40 Kb) Downloaded 178 times
Back to top Go down
jp
jp

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:51 am

thats the spirit lol! was a chart like that i seen on tue/wed about this weekend. lets all point at the GooFuS and laugh... Laughing can see the leading edge of the showers to my SW and looks rather pathetic. never mind tho, should see some good stuff with mike tonight to cheer us up.
Back to top Go down
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:18 am

Will return and comment of the rather nice looking GFS charts a little later.

But JP, keep your eyes on things mate, starting to look rather interesting close to you at this very time. Some really heavy showers are now pepping up and heading your way i think.
Note that the Met Office have issued Flash Warnings for your area as well until 22.00 tonight.

Sitting from Durham down to Richmond just about, wind vectors will take them close to you if they hold together.

Never know mate Question
Back to top Go down
jp
jp

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 am

my eyes are to the sky mate. cameras on the tripod ready to go and ready to stream if anything comes of it. fecking weather cant make up its bloody mind No

theres gusty winds that are cool and feels like heaven mate, its bloody lovely!! got a breeze coming off the sea so hoping to get some convergance and maybe, just maybe....
Back to top Go down
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 am

Doesnt look bad on radar i must admit, may just end up heavy rain as it is now but who knows. This is moving NE towrards you so if you do have an onshore seabreeze that may well help.

At least you are lucky enough to be at the right end of the country even lol!
Back to top Go down
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 am

Just a bit of activity on Lightning Trackers as well now.
Not much but its a start.
Back to top Go down
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 am

Radar @ 19.35.

UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 Jp10
Back to top Go down
jp
jp

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 am

makes a bloody change mate Very Happy its looking slightly positive i must say, defo better looking than earlier.

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! i hear thunder!!!!! afro Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Updraft
Admin
Updraft

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 am

And @ 19.45.
Nowhere near me though..... Sad
I dunno tongue

UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 19_4510
Back to top Go down
jp
jp

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 am

the leading edge is much healthier and the skys looking sexy. the thunder is right on top now and im buzzing What a Face not seen any lightning tho Sad

Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

Hi-Five : 4

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 am

Woohoo someone has it lucky!

Go away for a few hours and turn into a polo playing posh git who is known for starting roumours about old ladies and postman??? Ok that is me then!

Glad to see JP getting some action.

@ KentWeather: Image posting here is best using a photo sharing site such as photobucket. The forums image host isn't the greatest I must say. PM me if you need further assistance. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.metweatheruk.net
Kent Weather

Kent Weather

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Still over 1000j/kg & Li of -6 for East Midlands and an upper trough I'm hearing for the day!

NI and Scotland look to be in a much better prime position for storms though.

Let's hope people do get storms and that we knock Germany out the cup today Wink
Back to top Go down
weatherevents.net
Admin
weatherevents.net

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 am

No rumbles here yet (in Fife), but there's some nice little cloudbursts starting to appear on the 5 min radar north of us. I have a feeling tomorrow's time lapse view from fifeweather.co.uk might be worth posting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weatherevents.net
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 am

For sure mate.

Keep us informed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Marianne

Marianne

Hi-Five : 2

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 am

I've not had anything interesting in ages!
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Looks like the change will come Thursday night into Friday with rain set to push in from the west. Not sure on the storm potential yet as I've not looked but temps in front of this will be a warm 29C.
Back to top Go down
weatherevents.net
Admin
weatherevents.net

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:42 am

Nothing too exciting, but I've just posted yesterdays weathercam timelapse to the video / you tube section. It was quite a nice sunset yesterday, and lots of nice cumulous clouds boiling throughout the day. Shame there was no decent convection.
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 am

Yeah just seen that Graham.

Anything like that is cool, great to see vids etc on here, it's what we're all aboot! Smile
Back to top Go down
weatherevents.net
Admin
weatherevents.net

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks for that Wazza, I'll make sure I keep posting anything of interest that comes up on either the Fife WeatherCam or the mobile lab's cam.
Back to top Go down
Marianne

Marianne

Hi-Five : 2

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 am

Well that was a fascinating forecast BBC, thanks for this!

"Over the next few days rain rain rain, blah blah blah and a little bit of something on sunday The End."

A little bit of what?! Something good? Bad? Thanks Beeb.
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 am

Nothing like a great weather report... Bit of cheese at the weekend maybe?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Wazza
Admin
Wazza

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:56 am

Just looked on lightning trackers, France (again) is getting some action in the NE! Winds may skirt this along the English channel but they aren't blowing the way I'd like to see... NORTH! Evil or Very Mad

Very little action this year so far, those winds just won't go where we would like. Plenty of heat, plenty of moisture but no triggers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.   UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK Weather Forecasts, Reports and Discussion, June.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next